Accessing Emergency Financial Support
Accessing Emergency Financial Support for Canadian Businesses
3 minute read
First and foremost, the COVID-19 pandemic is a human tragedy. It has rapidly and dramatically impacted the social and economic environment in Canada and around the world. Some businesses have been forced to digitally transform their operations and embrace a remote work environment, while others are facing shutdowns, frozen supply chains, dwindling cash, mounting debt and a very uncertain future.
In response to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of Canada along with provincial and municipal counterparts have announced programs to provide emergency economic support to Canadian business and workers. Programs announced can provide qualifying businesses with immediate access to capital. Additionally, support for industries most impacted by the COVID-19 has also been announced.
Capital Canada is committed to helping Canadian entrepreneurs by:
- Providing real-time financial analysis and planning support;
- Coordinating applications and interactions with governmental entities providing support to businesses;
- Soliciting financing from third parties;
- Negotiating on your behalf with creditors and investors;
- Advocating your position with key stakeholders;
- Coordinating the activities of additional professionals in areas such as government relations; accountancy, tax, and legal services; and
- Providing other investment banking services to assist in the stability and success of your business.
We’re Here to Help
We support the steps the government is making to reduce the spread of COVID-19 as well as the measures and initiatives aimed at assisting Canadian businesses during the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. We want to help you by helping your business access the capital resources it requires to weather this crisis and emerge with strength. We understand that your resources are likely stretched. We are here to provide expert financial advice and leverage our relationships for the benefit of your business.
About Capital Canada Limited
Established in 1975, Capital Canada Limited is a mid-market independent investment banking firm which provides expert, financial advice to corporations and entrepreneurs in Canada and abroad. Capital Canada’s focus is in the private capital markets, providing investment banking services including mergers and acquisitions, private placements, financial restructuring, and general financial advisory services including fairness opinions. Capital Canada’s dedicated professionals provide hands-on, personalized attention in order to achieve the optimal outcome for the client. For more information, visit www.capitalcanada.com.